Beacon Hill Campground is where we enjoyed our stay in Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Located in Intercourse, PA, Beacon Hill is an adult campground so no children under the age of 16 are allowed. I know this stinks for families traveling with kids, but I’ll admit I’ve enjoyed the quiet. There is an Amish farm next door; horse and buggies are often rolling down the road in front of the camper. We even had a young Amish woman come by our campsite selling baked goods.
Here’s the scoop:
- The campground is well maintained. Owners are very nice.
- We didn’t use the bathhouse, but laundry facilities were good.
- Most lots are a little close.
- Free slow Wifi.
- Xfinity hotspots available and strong
- AT&T LTE 3 balls, strong Verizon LTE internet
- Full Hookup 30/50
- Close to things to do.
- No pool or playground
- Dog run
- $250 a week
- We recommend this campground!